Changing roles, renewed Step 4, Family roles...
I have decided to do another 4Th Step and will begin that very soon. I got after my sponsor last night after the meeting to get on me about working some Steps and holding me more accountable where my recovery is concerned. I have been sober more than three years and have found myself lax in my program. That's not a good thing. Alcohol, nor alcoholism never take any time off. It is there waiting for me to screw up my program.
- I am grateful today for having a place to live. It is starting to feel like a home again.
- I am grateful for my roommate. For some reason her being here makes me want to be a better person.
- I am grateful for my friend/sponsor who is always there for me no matter what.
- I am grateful to have food to eat.
- I am grateful to be in a position to help other alcoholics. I am hooked on alcoholics.
- I am grateful for today. I am much happier.
- I am grateful for our dog Roxy.
Thanks for visiting and all of you please behave yourselves, and thank you for not smoking while here. TeeHee. AB.