Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Thursday, September 27, 2007

In front of me...

dAAve's comment on my last post was right on. Not being able to turn my head very well has forced me to deal with the things going on in front of me. The ability to apply avoidance behavior is failing terribly. That is a good thing. It makes procrastinating difficult too. I thought last night was Thursday. My home group is on Wednesday evenings. I missed my home group. Sometimers disease is a huge part of my recovery...



  • I am grateful for all the aspects of the spiritual foundation of Alcoholics Anonymous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.