Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Trip...

"No sleeping in today Smokie. No, Nada, Nyet. We have a trip to make cat...Coffees ready. Let's go pick-up a friend from treatment, then go to a meeting tonight when we get back...Oh quit your meowin'. You know as well as I do, we can only keep what we have by giving it away. Now get your lazy arse outta bed...I'll get ya a cup of coffee; and grab that 24 hour book too...And thank you for not smoking..."

2 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Your cat does meetings too?
Wow!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Redhead Gal said...

I hate it when the cat smokes in the house...

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.