Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Progress...

Some of you may recall last summer when my air conditioning went out and I was whining about the heat, and it was making me ill. This summer I am over 50 pounds lighter, and the AC is good. I seem to be motivated to do more with myself with improved health, which brings a healthier mind. Living with a woman I love has it's way of getting my ass in gear as well. I am blessed. I am happy to be sober today. I see and feel the good things that life has to offer. None of this would have been possible without AA and regular attendance at meetings and not being afraid to roll up my shirt sleeves and do some work. You all behave yourselves and love each other. Get another 24 hours for yourself! It's awesome.

8 Comments:

Blogger butterflygirl said...

That is great progress!!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Redhead Gal said...

Glad things are looking up for you! You deserve it!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Shadow said...

hey! you sound so upbeat and happy. that's great!!!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

That is good progress

5:26 AM  
Blogger Meg Moran said...

Oh AB, I am so happy to hear you SO HAPPY.

11:38 PM  
Blogger kel said...

Love and Happiness are GOOD things....

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Minus 50 pounds, that is amazing. Sometimes when we are in love we gain wieght, love "happy" wight. Glad you are being inspired :)

9:45 PM  
Blogger sharonsjourney said...

Where'd you go? Share some more of that happiness with us.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.