Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Friday, April 13, 2007

God answers...

My friend has survived. It's amazing to watch such skilled doctors and nurses do their thing in the emergency room and the Intensive Care Unit, not to mention the EMT crew. I knew that God was working through them, because not only did my friend live, they just got home from the hospital. They are feeling a bit out-of-sorts, but they are home. Since I know the dose of meds taken, I know that God stepped in and decided to save this one. What a beautiful thing. The Higher Power worked hard for a reason to save a life unfinished. I pray my friend comes to realize the reasons why they didn't die, and that they still have work to do here on Earth. Thanks for all the prayers. Love,
AB.

8 Comments:

Blogger kel said...

Wow, I am so happy for you and your friend that he survived. There really is a HP out there watching out for us all.

Peace and prayers.

~kel

7:08 AM  
Blogger Meg Moran said...

my tears were so bitter last night when I read your post. I just couldn't couldn't get into acceptance of this tragedy, both for her and her daughters, and (all of us who suffer this mo-fuck dis-ease) Thanks AB for the quick update. I will say a quick prayer of gratitude and offer my help in anyway I can.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Mama Dukes said...

thank you for letting us know prayers were answered

8:33 AM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Lessons learned.
Hopefully.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God's Grace is almighty powerful. May your friend discover something freeing in this experience and may it help to keep you sober and grow closer to your HP.

2:18 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

God works in amazing ways!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Lonnie said...

This person is blessed to have such an awesome friend in his life. HP does work if we let him. I hope he never forgets where he came from. And never forgets what a friend he has in you.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

You are a true friend in need.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.