Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Grasping a hand...

I have been away for a while! Sorry about that one! Someone recently reached out for help and it is my responsibility to help another struggling alcoholic. I have dealt with police, hospitals, and ambulances and family members. I am seeing the disease in action. Throughout the whole helping process I haven't found it necessary, to drink. I hope when someone reaches out a hand asking for help, that you have a chance to grab it. It's beautiful.



Another friend of mind started a blog recently and would like visitors. Please visit LAST CALLand leave a comment. Thanks. You all have a beautiful day!! Love, AB.

5 Comments:

Blogger sharonsjourney said...

Hi AB, it's good you're blogging again, I've missed them. That is a beautiful thing, giving a helping hand, I think esp. to our own. It's a learning experience, keeps us humblw & is such a gift. Hey! Guess what? I got a comment on my last post!! What a gift! Keep the blogger active......please.

Love, Sharon'sjourney

7:24 PM  
Blogger lash505 said...

Hey thats what we do and your awesome for doing it.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Redhead Gal said...

Nice to see you posting again and thanks for the link to your friend's blog.

7:12 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

You are awesome!!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Meg Moran said...

well hi there AB (or is it OF for Old Friend) so nice to hear from you again.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.