Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm trudging...


Hi, I'm still trudging the road toward a spiritual world.  Trudge: To make one's way on foot. To walk wearily. I found it between Truculent and true, in the dictionary...Sometimes It's a happy walk, and sometimes it's a bitch! Ya'll are in my prayers eh? Of course you are! Thanks for another 24 hours!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you are still trudging. Sometimes we fall, but we get up, dust off our shoulders and continue to trudge.

hAAppy fridAAy!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trudging is good.
Sprinting will wear me out.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep making your way on foot!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Pammie said...

but when we are trudging,at least we're moving !!!! have a good friday day evening.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Rex said...

It's a god day when I manage to get out of bed and suit up and show up. Happy Trudging.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Meg Moran said...

We're beside you.... pitter patter pitter patter

10:12 PM  
Blogger Mama Dukes said...

trudging
daily drudgery
yep

happy you're still on the path AB

4:54 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

clomp, clomp, clomp, clomp,

I am wearing boots...

9:31 PM  
Blogger jake said...

Good to see that you're taking care of yourself my bro...Keep on keeping on.....

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.