Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow and screwie moods...

There is snow here. I just got home from cleaning the Alano Club and the roads are real slick. It's snowing hard here. Weatherman says 4 to 8 inches of snow tonight, on top of the 4 inches or so of snow already here. I'm going to two to three AA meetings a week. I am still working the Fourth Step. I had a 400mg injection of Testosterone Monday. I have been seeing a pattern for the past six months or so, that with about five days to go before my next injection is due, I nose dive into depression. I talked to the nurse, and we will try the injections at 200mg every two weeks. Maybe that will keep me on more of an even keel. Going to the Goodwill Mall tomorrow to check out the sales.  I'd like to find a book on meditation. They have a huge used book section. I seem to be much more accepting of things today...I have gained a new respect for people on Hormone replacement therapy. What a trip that can be!!



"Love and tolerance of others is our code." page 84 Alcoholics Anonymous

12 Comments:

Blogger Redhead Gal said...

Stopping by to say hello. I hope the adjustment in your schedule works out.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Mama Dukes said...

I am definitely in the south! We have almost 70 here today. Open your heart---here's some sunshine for ya!

10:03 AM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Huge used books are fine, but regular size ones are OK too.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Meg Moran said...

Bundle up, drive carefully. I love a used book sale, I think I could spend hours browsing..have fun!!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The snow is suppose to be here in a couple of hours-yikes!

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May you keep you serenity as you wisp thru the mall during this time of year. :)

1:41 PM  
Blogger lash505 said...

Stay warm with a copy of the big book..right?

2:21 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Screwy moods are in abundance in and out of the rooms. I keep hearing "stick close to the program"...

7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I understand how crazy it can feel when the body is on a different path than the soul. Sounds like your on the right track.

Have a wonderful week~
G~

2:38 AM  
Blogger jake said...

My dear friend....Take good care...

6:59 PM  
Blogger Mama Dukes said...

hey--its been awhile, you ok?

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

N posts for awhile...How are you?
Peace,
Scout

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.