Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Monday, November 06, 2006

Slacker!

I can't believe it has been so long since I have blogged! No, I didn't fall off of the planet or anything, but I have been busy. I mess with computers so much I get burnt out on them sometimes! Working on them can really suck sometimes!  It seems that we haven't had much of a Fall season here.  It has been cold here, and we have had snow, but it didn't stick.  One of the volunteers at the local Alano Club has been ill, and I have been covering for him plus volunteering my usual Friday mornings, and I do the janitorial work there. I have been busy helping others too. I'm trying to get a "Joe and Charlie" 12 Step seminar going, so I'll keep you informed. I am so grateful to be sober today. The pic is of my little town. Thanks for stopping by!!


I am working on conscious contact...

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!

5:54 PM  
Blogger jake said...

Nice little town....hope you're workshop gets going...

7:56 PM  
Blogger lash505 said...

Cool town and service work isn't being away.

10:33 PM  
Blogger sharonsjourney said...

That pic does our little town justice. It is pretty isn't it? I love the water! Awesome on keeping a conscious contact!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Pretty town, great pictue. I am glad that you posted.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

Wow -- it's beautiful where you live! Thanks for posting.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Meg Moran said...

Great to see your post, missed you. What an amazing place you live!

1:06 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Great picture.
Busy is good.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya. I am on a Mac at work then I come home and hop on again. I am a Mac addict. Perhaps there is a 12 step for that, however I do make a living by them so perhaps I would refrain.

It is great to hear you doing so much and filling in where you can. I hope that 12 step seminar makes it. And what a place to live in your little town. Looks honey-moon-ish!

happy Tuesday!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can relate. I think this time of year just tends to get busy for so many people. It is a blessing to have a life so full. Life has actually become fun for me. Yay! Not always. It is an ebb and flow. Just the time frames seem to stretch out as the years go on. Good stuff.

Have a wonderful 24,
G~

6:04 AM  
Blogger Mama Dukes said...

how beautiful!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Redhead Gal said...

gorgeous place to live!

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.