Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Monday, October 16, 2006

Trying a new Operating System...

Just installed this today.


A Linux Operating System called Ubuntu v6.06. Ubuntu is an African word meaning "Humanity to others" or "I am what I am because of who we are." How cool is that?
Anyway, this Linux distro is supposed to be the best Linux ever. So far, I really like it.


I am grateful I have the chance to learn these new things...

6 Comments:

Blogger lash505 said...

Keep us up to date on the effects of Linux.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the Force be with you!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

Software is a drug to me...A new "high."

11:17 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Learning new things is a good thing.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Keep up the great work, Cheers!
- alcoholicbrain.blogspot.com z
spaghetti alla carbonara

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.