Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Friday, October 06, 2006

Service

One Year AA coin!The local Alano Club stays open till 10pm every night except Sunday(9pm). I go in twice a week and clean the place. I do this when the place is closed. Tonight I went in about 10:30pm. I spent a lot of time screwing around watching TV, taking my time. Then I happened to look on the calendar to see who was opening the Club in the morning. ME! It's almost 1:10am, and I have to be pouring coffee there at 10:00am. I like the Alano Club. I feel like I belong there. The place is full of outright mental defectives. You know, people just like me!
Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for not smoking...Good night.

9 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

I'm doing coffee today too for the club I belong to. Let's do coffee together. LOL
Have a great weekend.

3:17 AM  
Blogger Gooey Munster said...

So I guess that is gonna be some STRONG coffee huh.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Pam Jarnagin said...

Too, too funny!! At least, maybe you can get an afternoon nap!

8:27 AM  
Blogger lash505 said...

lol like me..

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there at your meeting. Good night!

xoxo - hippychick

7:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your service work!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Tennessee Santa said...

Thank You Thank You Thank You

4:08 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

I know this advice is a little too late but, next time try a Red Bull first thing in the A.M.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.