Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Feeling better...

I did have a bug for a few days. I feel good now, thanks to those who left get weller comments. I had a 400mg Testosterone shot today and I cleaned the Club tonight and I just feel as if I could knock out the worlds strongest man with one punch.
Really though, I'd rather just hand out flowers and ask, "Who wants to read How it Works?"

6 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

Love it. :)

7:36 AM  
Blogger Gooey Munster said...

Yay to feeling better. You know, if we never felt "BLAH" then we would not have an appreciation for feeling good and well.

:) All worth it. FLowers are a good option.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Gooey Munster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

8:15 PM  
Blogger lash505 said...

Very good, I thought you would get a black eye.

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll read! I'll read!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.