Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Monday, September 11, 2006

Love the outdoors...



This fullt-time summer resident of Ingalls Lake tolerates weekend visitors. West Ridge of Mt. Stuart (leading down to Goat Pass) in background.

I got to thinking about Ingalls Lake, and I smiled wondered how I would feel if I were making love there and noticed we were being watched by a Mountain Goat...!? I don't know how I would feel...Do you??

3 Comments:

Blogger Mama Dukes said...

our dog turns her head,
maybe so would the goat?

7:13 AM  
Blogger Gooey Munster said...

Been watched before by the animals, yes I do wonder what they think. They must think we are strange creatures.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

I think they wonder why we are doing that "this time of year?" LOL

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.