Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Sunday, September 10, 2006

NFL Sunday...

I went to the Alano Club early this morning and cleaned the place in time to watch my football game today. They won. It was nice to have the place to myself, and take my time cleaning, doing a few extras. I'll be headed back there to meet with the Club president, Fred, to discuss our plan of attack concerning the upcoming Alano Club campout, on the 15th, and 16th of this month. Things are quiet finally here at home and I am finally getting some sleep without having to play the middle man anymore. I try to keep the peace and I don't deal well with anger problems of others, because I want them to like me. People-pleasing is one of my issues, and I have learned that this is a save your own ass program, and I'm not out to win any popularity contests, in AA or anywhere else. Oh, I got a letter yesterday from my doctor saying my kidney function tests were perfect. I felt they were working quite well, having to pee every 5 minutes. He didn't request the HDL/LDL test, so I have to call tomorrow and set that up. I'm feeling grateful today. Hope you all are feeling well too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.