Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Monday, September 04, 2006

Finally...

Very late last night I reached a decision, through much prayer and suggestions from a few objective people. To still the waters, and for the protection of innocence, I have to evict a roommate. I will leave it at that. I like this person, but cannot tolerate ongoing issues that are so easy to resolve. I will not go into the "protection of innocence" details. I am positive I am doing what my Higher Power would want me to do. All of the recent news discussed earlier made me physically sick. Chest pains, upset stomach, name it. Glad I see my doctor in the morning. I get to see how much arterial mud I have. More bloodwork. I am grateful about all the fellows who offer there support here and in the outside world. What a gift! I wish you all a happy, sober and safe holiday today!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Trudging said...

Sorry that you have to evict someone

4:04 PM  
Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

Sometimes taking care of ourselves is difficult.....

8:09 PM  
Blogger lash505 said...

It is a hard one, but a neccesary one. I would still want him to like me. Thats my problem.

10:53 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

May peace be with you.

3:11 PM  
Blogger jake said...

Allright!!!so you get to decide after you have conferred with the powers to be.....great.....hope everything works out for you allright.....

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.