Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Free, but dependent

I haven't felt so sharp today. I think I ate a pizza that wasn't right. That's all I can figure. My doctor had to go do an emergency surgery today, so I'm rescheduled to see him again in the morning. I had my meeting with my sponsor today. That was a good thing. Even though I feel like crap, I can't stop doing the things that are working keeping me sober. I also might be having a hormone thing, as I am due to get 400mg of Testosterone in my hip tomorrow. It takes 48 hours to reach peak blood plasma levels, so I know I'll feel better by then. I want to do a "Joe and Charlie workshop" that will be one night a week, until the group will be done with the steps. I have had to ask a friend about getting a copy of the cassette tapes, as of the 10 CD's I burned, three of them didn't play correctly. I have the workbook for that workshop too. It looks very cool. Off to bed, thanks for another 24.

I am free from addiction/alcoholism today, and I am happily dependent on a Higher Power to stay that way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gooey Munster said...

Perhaps it was the cheese?

I hope today you are feeling better.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

I also hope you are feeling better!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds all good to me ;)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.