Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sponsor's after injury pic...

Thanks Tod for emailing the "after" picture of his splint/cast removed. We just don't bounce back up running like we used to. I remember breaking my shoulder, getting up, no problem, where's the beer...Then the alcohol would wear off. If I were to drink again, I doubt I would have a recovery left...So, just for today, I'll work my program, help others, and try to do God's will.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trudging said...

You really summed up recovery well

4:18 AM  
Blogger Gooey Munster said...

Well it looks like new but I am sure it needs recovery internally.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lookin Good Sponse!

Like your Just For Today ;)

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.