Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Friday, August 18, 2006

Sponsor HNT!!

I'm posting it a day late, but here is my sponsors HNT. I asked him to send me an HTN pic to post. I have the x-rays too. This happened the first week in June I think. He took the family way up into the mountains for a camping trip. While setting up camp, he fell over a large rock that the Forest Service places at campgrounds to keep vehicles out of tent areas. Basically he shattered his wrist.  This is an external cast, (I think)and the bolts went into the bones for support. I can only assume it was at least an hour drive to the hospital. Thanks Tod for the pic. My mood has been good, and I'm touching my program today, and plan to attend the Big Book study tonight. I have a computer that needs attention around 5pm, but the meeting isn't until 6pm. I will be taking more of my fourth step and writing more on paper. Maybe I'll come up with more to write this evening. My AC is out, and it's rather uncomfortable. I would like to dump about 40 pounds...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ouch! My brother had a hand accident this summer too. Hard stuff.

Thanks for your post.

6:30 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

No A/C. Need to lose weight.
hmmmmmmmmmmm...
The sauna awaits.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Gooey Munster said...

Oh my, that does not look like fun at all. Looking at it hurts.

Drink ice water, it will help to get a chill in you and relief from the heat.

Hugs!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.