Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Heat...

I managed to post an HNT pic over at the HNT blog. The sidebar looks off like the CSS is fouled-up. I'll look at the code with view source to see where the error is. Went to an awesome meeting last night. There was a young man there who had started out by saying this was his first meeting since 1997, then he said he just got back from Iraq. He drank a six pack prior to the meeting. I can only imagine what's going through his head. I pray he comes back. The budget cuts here have hurt veterans here. I hope he gets the help he needs.

I worked the Alano Club tonight, it was rather uneventful. But I enjoy doing that type of thing. Keeps me outta me. Hope you are all weller!! Peace out!

Oh, my AC went out. Heat. YUK!

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

gmab.

11:03 AM  
Blogger dAAve said...

I used to be weller and water.
Today, I'm just weller.
LOL
have a great weekend.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How come I feel like the Alano Club is on several posts? Am I crazier than I think I am?

Peace out back at ya!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Gooey Munster said...

Thank you for sharing the newcomer experience. I hope that he sticks around to see the many miracles happening.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.