Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Friday, August 11, 2006

Happy belated HNT!

I'm a day late!! I was going to post last night after closing the Alano Club, but I was so tired, I left a trail of clothes to my bed. I was asleep befor my head hit the pillow. It's so nice to fall asleep rather than pass out due to drugs or alcohol, or both. I'm going to go out for coffee, so I'll post more later I hope!! If I can't get to my terminal, you all have a happy clean and sober weekend!!

2 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Have you visited the "other" HNT site? It's our very own recovery HNT. There's a link on my sidebar.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nissse!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.