Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Put the lime in the Coconut...

Remember that song? I can't get it out of my head this morning. I don't even know what that song really means, but I love it. I'm feeling frisky today, as in I feel as if I could tackle the world. I'm not bi-polar, but I would swear I'm having an episode of transient mania. Am I afraid to just call it "happy?" I know it's transient and reality with show up soon. My reality is "ok." Could be better, could be worse. So, I'm so-so.

I am volunteering at the Alano Club tonight. Pulling the 6pm to 10pm pacific time shift. I think they're some NA and Hispanic AA meetings going on there tonight, I can't recall. It doesn't matter. One night I was working the Club, and this guy walks in and he looked like the old me. He was so sweet. He had cheat grass in his hair, dust and grass all down his back. Anyway he just does a waltz to the counter and says,"I'll have a pound of Bud." I stayed cool and said, "I'm sorry, but we only have coffee, tea, bottled water, V-8, Gatorade, and various sodas." He says, "No thanks, that stuff makes me shake, especially coffee. Is this one of those AA places? I've been here before! Thanks but see ya later!" Scurries out the door.

I've done that myself.
Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday everybody, maybe I'll post a pic later. Hay, My fat pants are too big!! WOW!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I would post a supportive comment, except I am too wore out.

Oh wait....

"Supportive Comment"

I'm so tired, that's my idea of a joke. Thanks for being.

Mike

8:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh that is funny.

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.