Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Bloated toads...

As a kid, I had a thing for reptiles. I remember having 32 lizards and 8 snakes and one really big turtle. That was until my mom stepped on one of my lizards in her bedroom in her bare feet. I had to take them all down to the river and let them all go. I think I out grew that, except lately, I've been wanting to go snake hunting. I see I haven't blogged since last Thursday. I spent that day being fat. I feel like the bloated toads I used to see that had been in the sun too long. The nurse said, Oh look at that poor alcoholic fat man! I am retaining water for whatever reason. The doc thinks I have a clot someplace, but I don't really care. Whatever it is there isn't much I can do about it. I have been placed on a diuretic, and have to pee every 5 minutes. I'm a real hit at AA meetings. There he goes...I have no pearls of wisdom to roll out on this page today. I might go to a meeting. There is a meeting where I can go where there isn't a lot of cross talk. I might go to that one. I miss big city ghetto meetings where they don't tolerate that shit. The kind of meetings that you go to and out of instinct, you keep your hand on your wallet. When somebody gets up and a gun accidently falls out onto the floor. Those are great meetings. It's like, "Hey you! Shut the fuck up somebody sharin' here!"
With that being said, I'm just going to listen for a while...Ya'll have a good Sunday. I can say ya'll cuz one of my characters lived in North Carolina...

3 Comments:

Blogger jake said...

Hey bro....Have a great Sunday and be careful not to step on any toes...samething goes for me...Did you get a chance to see the flick?

12:45 PM  
Blogger Mama Dukes said...

is the bloating have anything to do with the hormore shot you got recently?

hope you are feeling well--

7:32 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

lol alcholic brain love your sense of humor...

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.