Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Choices...

When drinking and or drugging, those things made choices for me. Mostly bad ones. Today I believe I have been restored to sanity, and can make rational choices, after prayer, to ask for Gods will for me. Some choices I have to pray about. It brings me peace, and more time to think things through. That is such a wonder to me. That ability to drop impulsive behavior. Man, that is some growth.
For us, if we neglect those who are still sick, there is unremitting danger to our own lives and sanity. Pg 151 of the 12x12.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

You're lucky you have been restored to sanity, I am still waiting.....

10:29 PM  
Blogger Gooey Munster said...

My mind thrives on impulse, still sick but the baby steps I have made are progress.

I am drwan to :"When drinking and or drugging, those things made choices for me. "

Oh so powerful.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It brings me peace, and more time to think things through.


So true ~ one of my favorite gifts of sobriety.

Peace~

3:27 PM  
Blogger jake said...

no doubt bro.....do contrary action to get different results.....check this movie our Run Ronnie Run (2002.....alcoholic brain.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Sanity,

I glimpse it occassionally, bask in it sometimes, live it for moments, need it always, seek it usually, and know that God could and would if He were sought.

Nice to find you among the sober bloggers. Keep fanning and reading.

Mike

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! cd changers 12v cosmetics southwick massachusetts football Huge black cocks in white girls hotel allegra at aruba how long does breast implant hurt

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.