Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!!


Seems I slept 2 hours on, 2 hours off last night. But I am sober! I have an HP today that's workin' on me and I'll let HIM instead of me taking the wheel outta his hands. That reminds me of that recent country western song, "Jesus Take the Wheel." Ya'll have a fine day!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gooey Munster said...

Very enlightening pictue.

Amen!

1:28 PM  
Blogger jake said...

you sound like me man......One of your favorite movies was filmed in Ecuador (my country of origin)guess which one?

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.