Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Friday, July 21, 2006

It's getting HOT baby!!

The National weather trusted servants have issued a severe weather warning for my part of the state. HOT. Temps as high as 108 F. So, it looks like an indoor weekend for me. I have AC and I still get hot. Maybe it's because I'm fat? Anyway, I finally got back on the Wellbutrin yesterday. The placebo effect is working as I feel better already. Last night I slept straight through, except I did wake up during a vivid dream, a good one too! I went back to sleep hoping to pick up where I left off in the dream. That never works for me but I always try. Now that sounds alcoholic doesn't it...LOL...I feel really mellow today. Somethings up. I'm usually a twitching mass of flesh. Maybe the HP is doing something. Whatever, I will keep asking and praying for the knowlege of HIS/HER will for me. Tonight is my Big Book suudy meeting. I'm looking forward to that one.
I remember the days when hot summers were fun! Going swimming and waterskiing. You have a great weekend and keep the plug in the jug!! Don't make me get out that can of Whoopass!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

It is dreadfully hot down here too. I only have a fan.....

Have a great weekend.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.