Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bored?

A friend made a bunch of bookmarks. This one they gave to me. This is just the top section though. But it's nice. I feel that a great antidote for boredom is to get creative. It's another way to get out of self, and to increase self-esteem. Maybe the next time you feel bored, do something cool. Boredom is a killer of alcoholics and addicts. Use your imagination!! It's endless. Oh, I gotta go meet my sponsor in 45 minutes. I better get pretty...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Dukes said...

finding hobbies was a great new tool for me

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.