Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Monday, July 31, 2006

Dr Zorba...

Well here in about 45 minutes, I'll be seeing my doctor concerning my weight gain extremity edema thing I have going on. Maybe I'm just a "swell" guy...

Went to a meeting last night. I was going to share, but the next thing I knew, the chairman says, "Anyone have a burning desire?" The meeting was over. Saw some drunks I haven't seen for a while, was nice seeing them. I feel as if I'm becoming part of a big family of people just like me. That's a dangerous thought, but it has a nice ring to it I think. It's wonderful to know that AA is a constant in my life today. The program will always be, only the faces change at times. Ok, I have to go make myself pretty for my doctor appointment. Remind me to wear clean underwear.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.