Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happy hAAlf-Nekkid Thursday!

I feel better already! It's great how the principles work! About the picture...I'm really small standing by the tent on the right...I was going to take two tents, but my doctor said that was my problem. (Think.."Two tents"...get it?)

7 Comments:

Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

Don't get it.......

11:06 PM  
Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

"Two Tents"="Too Tense." *sigh*

12:24 AM  
Blogger kel said...

Very clever!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Mama Dukes said...

got it!!! hehe

10:56 AM  
Blogger dAAve said...

If that's you standing outside, this post is not "intense".

3:55 PM  
Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

LOL dAAve!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't get it either. I really am slow at times, or maybe I am "two tents."

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.