Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Friday, September 15, 2006

Camping again?

Yep. I just got home from cleaning the Alano Club. It's 1am here, and it's up early to load up the pickup and head on outta town for the annual Alano Club Campout, at Tumwater Campground, on the Wenatchee River. About being angry, I have calmed. I have to admit Step Three is very cool. My issues are no different than any other alcoholics when looking at Step 4. God willing, I will return Sunday late afternoon for another post, and maybe a picture or two. I pray you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gooey Munster said...

Have a great weekend, hopefully you get some pix to show.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

useful information blog,very good content.

11:36 PM  
Blogger lash505 said...

Great have a good weekend

11:37 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Hope you had a great time!
I see you,
JJ

9:11 AM  
Blogger jake said...

I did have a nice weekend and I hope you did too....

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.