Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Monday, September 11, 2006

The Cove Marina...


This is Fish Lake, about 40 minutes from where I live. As I looked at this picture, I wondered if "I drank that much over the years?" I drank a lot! Have you ever thought about how much you drank? I'll bet if all us bloggers pooled the money we spent on booze, we would have enough for each of us to have one of those cement ponds!! Like the Clampets!

7 Comments:

Blogger Trudging said...

Great pic and I love the Clampets.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Gooey Munster said...

That is breath taking, and only 40 minutes from your home.

I am grateful to not spend $$$ on something that was killing me anymore. Now if I can only get that food stuff under control . . .

;)

Happy Monday!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! that is a funny concept, but not so funny, really. we alcoholics have a strange sense of humor, or so i noticed. lol

i once calculated that my addiction has cost me over $150,000 in the past 13 years, and that's not just the alcohol part! (how sad..)

happy monday!

9:27 AM  
Blogger jake said...

nice lake....I bet you have a fish story or two to go along with the booze....

4:24 PM  
Blogger lash505 said...

Pretty picture Jed..lol

8:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow I can't remember half of my drinking ~ some of it was captured on credit card bills but that was only a small amount of what was consumed. I was a mooch ;)

4:58 AM  
Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

LOL Gwen, I was a mooch too...

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.