Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Gas and Brain Farts...

I went to the campout with a full tank of gas, and had a major brain fart because I forgot my camera. There were some people that did show up with cameras that will get me copies of the pics they took so maybe I can post a few. I was pleasantly surprised at the number of people that did show up. It was a much larger crowd than I had anticipated. We had a huge dinner Saturday after having a gratitude meeting. It was awesome, and very spiritual. The smaller group that went up Friday were entertained by a raccoon that was intent on stealing my bread and stuff out of my ice chest. We ran him off once, then three minutes later he came back, flipped the lid off of it and took about a half of a loaf of bread. We had to set rocks on the lids of all the coolers. It was funny. We ended up with so much food. It was also very cold. We had a camp fire going constantly. It was very well worth it though. Something about a meeting while looking into a camp fire.

It's good to be home. These old bones don't do sleeping on the ground very well. I am feeling pretty sore all over!! It's a sober soreness, and that's a beautiful thing. I sure could tell that I missed posting on this blog! Thank you all for your comments. Have a grand day!

7 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Glad you had a good time and I'm glad it was you and not me.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Mary Christine said...

"Sober soreness". I like it.

6:25 PM  
Blogger lash505 said...

You should have made a coon hat.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Its a lot easier to sleep on the ground when you are drunk but, not nearly as much fun.

6:11 AM  
Blogger jake said...

nice post......can't wait for the opportunity to go camping myself....

12:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am ascared to go camping. Maybe some day. Sounds like a nice time.

G~

5:00 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

That is why I don't camp. Glad it was a great experience.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.