Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Into action when stuck...

As bloggers do you ever feel like you can't come up with anything to blog about? I think well shiat am I runnin' out of pearls of wisdom? I don't have a clue. One thing did hit me today. After I got home from cleaning the Alano Club, I jump into the shower. I head to my closet to find something to wear to the AA meeting tonight. I started to get a little pissed when I couldn't make up my mind about what to wear.

I can drive 15 minutes from where I live and find people who only have the clothes they are wearing. That's all they have. Here I am getting pissed in a walkin closet! What a stroke of gratitude! Thank God for the ability to see the little things today that humble me. Another 24 hours...

3 Comments:

Blogger Gooey Munster said...

As a compulsive female I struggle thru this every morning. It is the stinkin truth, I do about 3 outfit changes on average . . . so wrapped up in self I tell you.

Let me see if I can put a turn on it as you have, so many out there with so much less . . .

thank u fir being here.

8:39 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

My gratitude list takes care of the problem of never having anything to post.
Other that that, I have collected so much "stuff" over the years, and there's so much on the internet worth seeing, that I will never run out.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Jen R. said...

Thanks for that reminder

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.