Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Monday, October 09, 2006

Have fun sober!

A friend emailed this to me today. It's really funny. Some great songs. Visit: Party Sober

I had a mellow weekend. A nice lady invited me to a party that was put on by a local AA group and of course I ate too much. We played Pictionary.  We played another game too, that involved a DVD player and we got into four groups, and answered questions from the TV. I can't recall the name of the game but it was fun. It's nice to have fun in recovery. AA is a fellowship of freedom!

8 Comments:

Blogger lash505 said...

You can have fun sober?? thought so...

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun!

3:55 AM  
Blogger Pam Jarnagin said...

Sober fun! Yay!!!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictionary? Like in when Harry Met Sally, cooool. Who knew sobriety could be fun.

ONe game I like to play is called Skippo (or Skibo, not sure). It was introduced to me by my sweetheart. We play it sober too!

Even though your weekend was mellow you had a blast of a time. It does not compare to a drunkin weekend of partying.

9:50 AM  
Blogger jake said...

Glad to see you're having fun in sobriety.....best wishes and blessings coming your way my friend...

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So long since I have played pictionary-how fun!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There was a crew of us who use to go to a meeting and then to a poetry slam and then we would sit around playing truth or dare!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.