Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Saturday, December 09, 2006

6 Weird Things...

From Carly

Hey AB,

TAG you're it! Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with the 6 Weird Things About You. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 Weird Things as well as state this rule clearly. Have fun! :)


This was hard. I'm thinking weird things I've done?  Maybe. Or strange things about my person?  Anyway, I came up with these:

  • Between grades 8 and 9, I grew 8 inches. You can stop laughing now.

  • I have one stitch holding my right shoulder together.

  • I despise candy I have to suck on.

  • I can speak North Carolinian and Canadian in the same sentence.

  • I can slap my index finger against my middle finger really loud. It creeps people out.

  • Humiliation can make one desperate. In grade 7, I chewed nine warts off my right hand. It worked. They never returned.


Have a sober weekend!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

You are definitely a guy!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Meg Moran said...

did you spit em out?

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that 9 single warts or nine times to one wart that kept growing bacK?

Cool list.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OUCH! This is a fun game, No?

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, the warts thing tops all.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

nine seperate warts...

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, that video below is hilarious!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Ouch, sorry about the wart thing. What we do for love(or acceptance).

3:19 PM  
Blogger jake said...

so you grew 8 inches where? ....thanks for the post.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.