Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Thursday, July 05, 2007

My head must be some where...


Boy my blogging has slacked off something terrible. I'm still sober and I love my alcoholic. Prayer was the topic of last nights AA meeting; Step 11 stuff. Very cool meeting. Life is good except for a few nagging medical problems. But any day without having to pick up a drink is a beautiful day...Hope you are all clean and sober. I'll try to do this blog thing more often! I am forever grateful for today...

7 Comments:

Blogger Meg Moran said...

geez-louise, your silences are deafening! I am so glad to see a post and to hear how happy you sound. you were the first to reach out to me in cyber space and will always be my most "dear" blogging buddy, so pick up the pace sweet cakes. I've been missing you.

2:42 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

Glad to hear you are doing well!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

I am very glad that you posted!

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful to see you, or read you :) Miss you blogging but sometimes living in a sober way can happen :)

I fractured my foot in March and was in crutches for 2 months (in regard to your question left on my bloggy :) Just started wearing heels again 3 weeks ago.

Hope you are having a safe Holiday weekend.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great pic!

Glad your well, life IS good~

Gwen

8:24 PM  
Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

Hello Brain,

I am glad to hear you are doing well. Thanks for keeping us updated.

That is a great pic!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Great to hear from you, I just gotta pinch that picture!

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.