Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Monday, July 30, 2007

Self-help books...

Seattle won, 4 to 3. I like Oakland though. I had the best peanut butter waffles there once. After the long drive home, I sat on the couch and put my feet up. I looked over at the bookcase and wondered why on Earth there were so many self-help books there. I never read them. I said shiat, the only books I need are the Big Book of AA and the 12x12. Those two books are as good as it gets. I'll put those others in the yard sale this weekend...

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love books. I only pass them on to friends. There are very few I would get rid of.

Thanks for your kind words Brain.

G~

11:04 AM  
Blogger lash505 said...

Good game.. Thats my next baseball field to watch a game at.

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shiat

Hahaha, my BF has that same word in his vocab. We don't curse, but when we do somehow we manipulate the original word to make it sound less invasive. :)

Wonderful that the right books fell onto your shelf! Otherwise you would have a lot of reading to do :)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

Thanks for the idea Gwen. I will give them to my frenz...Bless you. I promise, no shiat! LOL

11:31 AM  
Blogger Meg Moran said...

Ain't that the truth? And then when I move I box those heavy books up and lug them around....yeah, give them away!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Redhead Gal said...

I set books free all the time, unless they are really really special (like the Big Book and Anne of Green Gables, lol).

I say Go Red Sox, myself.

4:19 AM  
Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

I want them all to be winners...!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.