Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Off to treatment...

Myself and a couple of other guys are taking a friend to a treatment center at 6:30am. It's a 5 hour drive with a ferry ride. It's 11pm now and I'll be up at 4:00am. I'm pumped and ready to help another drunk get sober. If it were not for Alcoholics Anonymous, I would not be sober today and in the position to help others. This is a gift that has been given by this program. It was none of my doing. I am grateful to be able to give. It's hot out eh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Trudging said...

Wow! Your post really touched me. Gratitude for being able to stay up all night to get another alcholic to treatment. Wow! Thank you

4:06 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

Isn't it so much better to give?

10:14 AM  
Blogger Gooey Munster said...

Right on!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.