Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

HNT...

my nekkid left arm

When I was working on people in the back of an ambulance, HNT meant head, nose and throat.   Today it has new meaning. See the graphic on the left side of this page.   I enjoy photography, so why not get creative.  I think it is a good thing, this HNT stuff.  I get much satisfaction out of being creative.  Even if it's Friday...


Ok, this is a test: Skin, by Brain. Ink by Nasty Natalie, Seattle Tattoo Emporium.  Was Brain drinking, or not drinking when he got this tatt??   I'll answer in a few days...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.