Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Cheers and W. C. Fields...Great moments...

There is a huge difference between romancing drinking and just laughing at funny stuff.  It's up to the alcoholic to know the difference.

SAM:  What's new, Normie? NORM:  Terrorists, Sam. They've taken over my stomach and they're demanding beer. -- Cheers

SAM:  What'd you like, Normie? NORM:  A reason to live. Give me another beer. -- Cheers

SAM:  What'll you have Normie? NORM:  Well, I'm in a gambling mood, Sammy. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of that tap. SAM:  Looks like beer, Norm. NORM:  Call me Mister Lucky. -- Cheers

WOODY:  What's the story, Mr. Peterson? NORM:  The Bobbsey twins go to the brewery. Let's cut to the happy ending. -- Cheers

WOODY:  Hey, Mr. Peterson, there's a cold one waiting for you. NORM:  I know. If she calls, I'm not here. -- Cheers

WOODY:  How's it going, Mr. Peterson? NORM:  Poor. WOODY:  I'm sorry to hear that. NORM:  No, I mean pour. -- Cheers

WOODY:  Pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson? NORM:  All right, but stop me at one. Make that one-thirty. -- Cheers

WOODY:  What's going on, Mr. Peterson? NORM:  The question is what's going in Mr. Peterson? A beer please, Woody. -- Cheers

WOODY:  How would a beer feel, Mr. Peterson? NORM:  Pretty nervous if I was in the room. -- Cheers

WOODY:  Hey, Mr. Peterson, what's up? NORM:  The warranty on my liver. -- Cheers

SAM:  What do you say, Norm? NORM:  Any cheap, tawdry thing that'll get me a beer. -- Cheers

COACH:  What would you say to a beer, Normie? NORM:  Daddy wuvs you. -- Cheers

SAM:  What do you know there, Norm? NORM:  How to sit. How to drink. Want to quiz me? -- Cheers

COACH:  Can I draw you a beer, Norm? NORM:  No, I know what they look like. Just pour me one. -- Cheers

CLIFF:  Hey, Norm, What's up? NORM:  My blood-alcohol level. -- Cheers

A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her. -- W. C. Fields

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields

I drink with impunity...or anyone else who invites me. -- W.C. Fields

2 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

I did something today I haven't done in a very long time, I hit the "next" button on my own blog.
I landed here.

hmmm....

12:02 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

LOL that was funny thanks
I loved Cheers
my old home group felt like cheers minus the booze... LOL

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.