Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Spiritual progress and BM's...

I use the Bowel Movement term when I'm in a mood, thus, BM. It is Step 10 time, because I'm in a bad mood. I know I'm pissed because I slept through an AA meeting, and missed it. Of course that's better than taking a drink, but I do get down on my bad self when I do stuff like that. I think what is happening is I am placing expectations on myself. These expectations are not rational for where I am in life right now. I can see by placing these expectations on myself, it stunts my spiritual growth. I see the grateful faces of people in AA and I often wish I felt as happy as they seem to be. I know that some are truly happy and grateful. It's a beautiful thing. I have my moments where I am grateful. I find these moments are short lived. Come to think of it, a light just now came on. I do have moments of gratitude. This must be what is called growth huh? Perhaps these short lived moments will increase in duration. That would be groovy. Oops. Sorry about the groovy. I am dating myself. Ok, time to get it on with Step 10 and you all have another 24, and thank God I have another day...G'night.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brain,

I think that my first difficulty always, always begins with "I - think."

:-)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

Bm could also stand for Brain Momentum.........

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Maedchen sauna Televisions flat screens Music downloading to mp3 players scanstar 100 ci barcode scanner land rover usati hotshot barcode scanner Volvo 240 overheating Zebex z3080 ccd barcode reader honda cbr race wheels explain what is wireless barcode scanners Canadian made baseball gloves lasik eye surgery charleston Sex meat Bedeutung blumen

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! 1018 steel thrust washers Refrigerator advertising magnets 8 x 10 Craigslist webcam Sofa cushion seat covers porsche sales subaru acne back pain relief stretching video cooper toric contact lenses http://www.financial-planning-6.info Tax electonic filing free Switching from wellbutrin to effexor

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.