Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The sweet smell of rain...

I love that smell. What a beautiful day. Finally it is raining, and it has cooled off here. A blessing in disguise happened yesterday. I went outside and my car was gone! Apparently Friday night it was towed away. I had to call the police to find out where it was. I have to park on the street, and with the 24 hour parking law, my car got busted. So I called the towing company to see how much it would be to spring the car. Over $300.00!! I am going to let them keep it. Maybe a sour grapes thing, but the price of gas, and the fact that it's breaks were going out on it, it's better for me to let it sit there. But we like are cars don't we?! The good news is I haven't felt the need to drink, and that's a beautiful thing. I did add a short text on the left hand side of the page. I have a handful of people who know who I am. Sometimes what I write brings up feelings that I am writing about them. A good rule of thumb would not believe everything you read on the internet. I do write this blog to help me keep track of my own reality. This is a paradox, so please read the text to the left. I you react to something I write, apply it to your own feelings and behavior. This is about you. If you are an alcoholic/addict, you may react to some things that make you uncomfortable. My only suggestion is to write whatever it is that's bothering you about what I write, on paper. Ask yourself why did I respond that way, or how was my behavior? This way it helps both of us. May God keep you all clean and sober today, and bless you all for the encouraging comments. They are very heartfelt.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.