Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Monday, April 24, 2006

A Groaner...

A friend of mine is an alcoholic, but has never tried to stop drinking. They're one of those who make it appear to the outside world that there is no drinking problem. They still have a family, marriage, money in the bank, no DUI's, and a job. It's funny how people define alcoholism. I know another man that will never drink before noon. Only alcoholics drink before noon right? So he shakes to pieces until just after noon so he can have a drink. His whole disease revolves around his wristwatch.

Today is just an "ok" day. It's funny what I can do to aggravate my recent surgery. Saturday I did a lot of fun and beautiful things, and I was fine. Today, Monday, I vacuumed and now I hurt like hell. This is all very confusing to me. I 'spose all I have to do though, is not drink, no mater what. That's all I have to do. Oh, and pay taxes and die.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.