Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Monday, May 29, 2006

Thanks...

Thanks to the nice people who leave comments on this blog. They mean a lot to me. I have some work to do, so I will post more later. I saw a special lady at the AA club last night. She is sweet. The doctor gave me a shot of something in my shoulder joint and I'm almost pain free there. Maybe I just had a rusty joint. I worked the bar at the club last night. Was nice to get behind the plank again. Still sober...Still no withdrawal from my pain meds. Maybe I won't have any...I feel good today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Christine said...

Congrats on the pain free days and the no withdrawals. That is really good news.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.