Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Thursday, June 01, 2006

The fast lane...

I need to mention that my sponsor got way too sober, fell and broke his wrist. He has had to have surgery and now has more metal in his body. He is now a member of the Collective; The Borg.  I finally got my car out, so that's a weight off my shoulders. I get phobic without wheels. Know what I mean? I am out of my BM I was in last night. My mood improved by the time I went to bed. My rule is never go to bed angry. Oh, wait, I had that rule when I was married. I think it is a pretty good rule to live by anyway. Even being single, it's a good rule to go by. I think I'll keep that one. It's hard for me to sleep anyway when I'm hacked-off. It isn't easy being King Baby!! It's getting to be my nap time. I just love naps don't you? I suppose the plan is to stay sober from when I wake, till I go to sleep. That might work today. Buh bye...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.