Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Meeting topic...

I always seem to say that, "Great meeting tonight!" "Great hugs!" I am coming to believe it. The topic was about Step Three stuff, willpower, unmanageability and letting go. This meeting was for me. That's how I see it today. I'm not good at running my life. I am finding by letting go and letting God assist me, while praying for the knowlege of HIS will for me, I feel some peace. I am feeling it more each passing day. Today, I feel sane. We will see what tomorrow brings!! Now get out your pen, and work these 12 principles! They are the car keys to my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gooey Munster said...

Your "verbosity" sounds so different today. LOL. I make my words up everyday, sometimes they are real, sometimes they are new to the nglish vocabualry. Sometimes I take exiting ones and destroy them, but we get each other -- becuz we speak with honesty to one another and from the heart.

I get-cha, thanks for being here. :)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.