Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

BM Monday...

Bad Mood. I was pissed-off Monday at people who say they will do stuff, then without saying anything, just drop the ball. When I get very angry, it makes me tired, so I took a nap from 4:30pm to 1:10am. I was so angry I felt like snapping somebodys neck. Something cool about the cracking sound of cervical spine. I'm not angry anymore though. It's good for me to get angry for a change. I won't act out on the desire to twist a human head from the brain stem. I hope I don't get my days and nights mixed up. You all have a peaceful Tuesday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gooey Munster said...

To feel a sense of anger is normal. It is healthy. However it is that Rage that will take us out, those actions that act upon when in a rageful fester.

I am glad to hear you slept, allowing time to let the fumes disappear into space, away from your soul allowing it to continue healing.

Peace to you too this Tuesday!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I struggle with the same ol' same ol'... so, here's something you've seen a thousand times that I often have to revisit.

Pg. 53, 12 and 12;

"If we lean too heavily on people, they will sooner or later fail us, for they are human, too."

More importantly -

"As we redouble our efforts at control, and continue to fail, our suffering becomes acute and constant."

This suffering thing - now that's what really sux! So... I try to Let Go.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.