Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Noodles...

Well, feeling good today I am. I haven't had a total awakening, like Bill W., but I sure feel better and more focused. It's funny how I fooled myself into thing that all was good with me. Alcohol, cunning, baffling, powerful. Sure is! I had to hit an emotional wall and change directions, and I did not do it by myself. I am positive God had a major role in that. I must thank HIM today. To thank HIM everyday would be a good order for me to follow. It's interesting what can happen to people while writing. I do a lot of it, not just here, but on paper too. I will keep doing the writing thing. It's good to do. My plan is to not just be a tea bag alcoholic(only works when in hot water)and look where I'm supposed to. I can have a physical problem, and get medical attention and do what my doc says. My disease of alcoholism doesn't tell me that. It tells me all is hip slick and cool. Thank God for this wake up call. This is Saturday. At Ease!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.