Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Still a junkie...

I'm a JUNKIE!I am still an addict, having to keep my old junkie on the right path. I am thankful, and grateful to those who still believe in me. God tops that list today. You all have a beautiful Sunday. This day, I will meditate on the principles, speak softly and not carry a big stick. I am into it today. That's a good thing...Always remember to NEVER run with scissors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.