Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Screw it!!

I'm tired of sitting at home, in pain. It doesn't matter where I'm at, I'm going to hurt. So, screw it, I'm going to an AA meeting tonight and sit there in pain. My Alcoholic Brain says stay home and rest. It's lying to me again!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Bentley continental t speakers http://www.foto-upskirt.info/Peeing-comics.html Free khmer ringtones

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.