Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Crazy day...

So what did I do but get involved with downloading a newer version of Linux, and go to the hospital to visit my dad, then lit into a guy I'm sponsoring. I seemed to do everything I am not supposed to do today. I do know, that I have felt very tired most of the day, and I don't think well when I'm tired. I suppose the things I did right today was visit my father, and didn't drink. My dad said today that he was afraid about his surgery. I know that I could sense that yesterday, and I ran all day on fumes. Today I am feeling it. Here I am making excuses for missing a meeting. Missing meetings I plan to go to, is not a good thing. I'm down on my bad self today. Back to step 2.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gooey Munster said...

Just remember there is no perfection, only progress. You have some great awareness of the action needed. Keep the honesty alive, one step in front of the other!

:)

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.